These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against every person that accesses the Site or Telephone Service, including, without limitation, each user who registers as contemplated below. By using the Site or Telephone Service, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You must not use the Site or Telephone Service if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions contain provisions that appear in similar text and style to this clause and which
- may limit the risk or liability of Steers® or a third party; and/or
- may create risk or liability for the user; and/or
- may compel the user to indemnify Steers® or a third party; and/or
- serve as an acknowledgement, by the user, of a fact.
- Certain products or promotions are only redeemable at participating Steers® restaurants in Kenya.
- Steers® reserves the right to amend or stop a promotion at any time.
- Promotions are available for a limited time only.
- Certain offers are limited to one per customer or have a minimum order applied, per participating restaurant, within the specified period.
- Portion weights are raw weights.
- Visuals are for illustrative purposes only, and size and appearance may vary.
- All offers available while stocks last and substitutes are at the discretion of the restaurant.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Should you be allergic to any food items, please request information regarding the ingredients before placing an order.
- Some food items have traces of nuts and sesame seeds, and are made using dairy products and wheat gluten.
- All food items are prepared in the same kitchen.
- Offer is order one Classic Beef Burger for Ksh 450 and get one free.
- Offer available on Wednesdays only.
- Subject to availability. While stocks last.
- Substitutions are at the discretion of the restaurant and may be charged for.
- Not available for delivery.
- Product exclusions: Wacky Wednesday & Ice Cream cones will be excluded from delivery
- Steers makes every attempt to identify ingredients that may cause allergic reactions (milk, soy, sesame seed, soya, garlic, gluten and sulphites). There is, however, always a contamination risk as we use products such as eggs in our kitchen. Although we have strict cross contamination policies and we are a peanut "free" facility, we cannot guarantee a total absence of these products, therefore any customer with an allergy should be aware of the risk and should ask a member of the team for information on the allergen content of our food.
The goods (‘Goods’) offered by Steers for delivery and/or collection are indicated on the ‘Online Order Menu’ section of this Website or the Online Apps, as updated from time to time. The photos used on the Sites are for illustration purposes only. Actual goods may vary. The number of goods the User may order on the Sites for delivery and/or collection may be restricted. This will be indicated on the Website or the Online Apps. The prices of the Goods are indicated on the Sites, as updated from time to time and will vary depending on the type, quantity and/or size of the Goods ordered, as well as any variations, amendments, or upgrades made thereto. Prices may also vary depending on the Steers outlet that the Goods are ordered from and whether the Goods have been ordered via a 3rd party service provider for delivery or collection. The User can view and order the Goods for delivery or collection via the Website or Online Apps. Goods and services offered through this Website or Online Apps are strictly on an ‘as is’ basis as reflected.
- Placing orders. Once you have created your order from the menu, you can submit your order by clicking on the ‘proceed’, ‘place my order’, or similar button. You must check the information that you enter and correct any errors before clicking on this button because once you click on this, input errors cannot be corrected. We are not responsible for your errors.
- Change of mind. If at any time before you clicking on the ‘proceed’, ‘place my order’, or similar button, you decide that you do not wish to proceed with your order, you should clear your order basket and then close the application or website window.
- Receipt and acceptance. On receipt of your order, we will begin processing your order and will send you a notification via an in application or website notification, SMS, or email when your order has been received by the restaurant and whether it has been accepted for preparation by the restaurant.
- Payments. Where any payment you make is not authorised or approved, you will be returned to the previous page on the application or website and we will not be obliged to provide the services.
- Currency. All transactions will be processed in Kenya Shillings (KES).
- Cancellation. Once you have placed your order and your payment has been authorised, you will not be able to cancel your order or be entitled to a refund.
Price and payment
- Prices quoted. Prices will be as quoted on this application or website. These prices include VAT, but may exclude delivery, service, preparation, order size, and similar costs, which will be added to the total amount due (if you opt for delivery instead of collection), where applicable
- Possible errors. The application or website contains numerous menus and some of the menus may be incorrectly priced. If the correct price for an order differs from the price stated on the application or website, the restaurant will normally contact you before the order in question is dispatched. We are under no obligation to ensure that the order is provided to you at the correct price or to compensate you for incorrect or no pricing
- Complaints. Where applicable, all delivery orders will be performed by the restaurant directly. If you have a complaint about the service provided by the restaurant, then complaints must be lodged, initially with the restaurant. If you have paid for your food and delivery online, our customer care team will, subject to your compliance with these general terms, assist with the complaint procedures, including the processing of credit or debit card refunds and chargebacks where appropriate
- Payment methods. Payment for all orders must be by credit , debit card or Mobile Money as stated on this application or website, alternatively, in cash at the point of collection or delivery to you.
- Discounts. A discount may apply to your order if you use a promotional code recognised by this app or website and endorsed by us
- Delays in payments. Please note that from time to time there may be delays with processing payments and transactions; on occasion, this may result in payments taking up to 60 days to be deducted from your bank account or charged to your credit card
Payments and refunds
We are committed to providing secure online payment facilities. All transactions are encrypted using appropriate encryption technology. Payment may be made for Goods via the following methods (depending on its availability and/or your eligibility to use such a method):
- Debit card: Where payment is made by debit card, we may require additional information to authorise and/or verify the validity of payment. In such cases, we are entitled to withhold delivery until the additional information is received by us and authorisation is obtained by us for the amounts. If we do not receive authorisation, your order for the Goods will be cancelled. You warrant that you are fully authorised to use the debit card supplied for purposes of paying for the Goods. You also warrant that your debit card has sufficient available funds to cover all the costs incurred as a result of the services used on the Website or Online Apps
- Credit card: Where payment is made by credit card, we may require additional information to authorise and/or verify the validity of payment. In such cases, we are entitled to withhold delivery until the additional information is received by us and authorisation is obtained by us for the amounts. If we do not receive authorisation your order for the Goods will be cancelled. You warrant that you are fully authorised to use the credit card supplied for purposes of paying for the Goods. You also warrant that your credit card has sufficient available funds to cover all the costs incurred as a result of the services used on the Website or Online Apps
- Mobile Money: Where payment is made by Mobile Money, we may require additional information to authorise and/or verify the validity of payment. In such cases, we are entitled to withhold delivery until the additional information is received by us and authorisation is obtained by us for the amounts. If we do not receive authorisation, your order for the Goods will be cancelled. You warrant that you are fully authorised to use the Mobile Money Wallet supplied for purposes of paying for the Goods. You also warrant that your Mobile Money Wallet has sufficient available funds to cover all the costs incurred as a result of the services used on the Website or Online Apps
Refunds will be processed via the contact centre. Where a customer provides Steers with the incorrect account information, and a refund is successfully processed to the provided details, Steers will not be held responsible for any further refunds. Card and Mobile Money reversals may take up to 14 business days to reflect. A valid proof of refund by Steers’ card processing partner shall be conclusive proof that a card reversal has been processed. Should a refund not reflect, the customer will have to approach their card issuing institution to investigate the matter.
We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price, and delivery charges of Goods on the Website and Online Apps. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the Website or Online Apps (which are not due to our gross negligence), we shall not be liable for any loss, claim, or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, save – in the case of any incorrect purchase price – to the extent of refunding you for any amount already paid. Steers shall not be bound by any incorrect information regarding our Goods displayed on any 3rd party websites.
- Coca-Cola®, the Dynamic Ribbon Device and Coke are registered trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company© 2019.
All trademarks, trade names, logos and graphics which are a part of the Steers® website, menu or any other promotional material, apart from those that form part of entities not controlled by Famous Brands and its subsidiary companies, remain the exclusive property of Famous Brands and its subsidiary companies. Without prior written consent from Famous Brands they may not be copied, distributed, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise.
Access to Steers® Delivery or Call Centre may be suspended, temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our Steers® reasonable control. Steers® disclaims all liability for any malfunction, suspension or interruption of the Site or hotline, including inaccessibility due to network problems. Reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the website, our server and systems are virus-free but cannot guarantee that this is the case. It is recommended that virus protection software be utilised.